COLLABORATIONS

BLACK DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS @FASHION NOVA

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Have you seen my recent post? Well, today I've styled this black distressed skinny jeans from Fashion Nova differently. I love this jeans because it has a distinct design. Notice all the tiny rips in this jeans but more so the cutouts of the hemlines. This is high waisted jeans which will accentuate the curves in all the right places lol.
I've mentioned in my previous posts how much I came to like the jeans from Fashion Nova. And with such a wide variety available you'll most certainly find a jean or two to suit your personal taste.
I've paired these skinny jeans with a pink sweater and I've added black accessories to complete this look.
This denim can stand on its own and doesn't need a lot of styling, however you can style it any way you like!!
Here I'm wearing ankle boots with this denim and you've noticed in my previous post that I was wearing heeled sandals.
I simply love these skinny jeans and it's now my favorite jeans in my closet lol
Shop my BLACK DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS  at Fashion Nova and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook