COLLABORATIONS

BLACK LACE UP BOOTIES AND BLACK HOODIE DRESS @FASHION NOVA

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I've been raving a lot about the jeans of Fashion Nova in many of my recent posts! The one thing I came to love about Fashion Nova too is their wide variety of shoes and boots. Imagine having long feet like myself and never have to adjust your size while shopping for shoes online. Shoes which you've never tried on before!!!. Since my first pair of shoes until now, the shoes and boots from Fashion Nova are always fitting me perfectly. I can truly say that I can shop for shoes from their website with so much confidence and ease.
This season I've styled so many pairs of boots from, Fashion Nova and loved every moment!!
 
These black lace-up booties are so fun and super comfortable to wear. As much as I love my heeled boots, I also love a cool pair of flat booties. Since the revolution of Dr. Martens, these kinda booties are always fashionable to have in your closet. They are so versatile because you can wear these booties with dresses, skirts, pants and just about anything in your closet.
I'm wearing these booties with cycling shorts and black hoodie dress also from Fashion Nova.
I love the layering in this outfit. Cycling shorts are also so trendy to wear right now and you can style it any way you want.
This hoodie is long and can be worn as a hoodie dress/tunic. OTK boots will look great with this hoodie too.
Shop my BLACK LACE-UP BOOTIES
my BLACK PULLOVER HOODIE DRESS at Fashion Nova today
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook