COLLABORATIONS

BURGUNDY FUR JACKET AND BLACK DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS @FASHION NOVA

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I have to say it has been a very cold winter here in Greece the past few weeks. It was snowing too for a couple of days. I for one love the colder weather!! Nothing beats the cold like a fur coat or jacket. I can never have enough fur coats in my closet!! Faux fur of course!!
I love the color of this fur jacket from Fashion Nova. It's a burgundy color but has a mauve undertone. The color is perfect for my skin color. I love the high collar design of this jacket because it keeps my neck area warm. The length is perfect and the jacket is soft and light. It's a perfect jacket to wear on a night out and to the office. You can wear this jacket instead of a blazer because its so easy to wear, yet cozy and warm!!
These black distressed skinny jeans is simply stunning and it was time to add another black jeans to my closet. In previous posts, I've mentioned how much I came to love the jeans at Fashion Nova.
As you can see, this black skinny jeans wears stunningly. You can dress it up or down.
I love this outfit. It's chic yet sexy and the added heels set the tone for that.
Fashion Nova has everything trendy, fashionable and cool for your personal taste. Head on over to their website and see for your self. The prices are right!!

Shop my BURGUNDY FUR JACKET and
BLACK DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS at Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. On the off chance that you are an arrangement fan who needs a solid effect on individuals around you, Mens Distressed Brown Leather Blazer in Toronto is the ideal decision for you

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook