COLLABORATIONS

GRAY HOODIE TUNIC @FASHION NOVA

Friday, January 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another outfit from Fashion Nova! I hope by now you've checked out their website and have found something that you liked lol!!! I have to say with such a wide variety of clothing to suit everyone's taste, its unlikely not to find something you love.
Hoodies have become such staple items in men closets and also more so in women closets. I have quite a few hoodies and I dress them smart and casual. Have you seen this instagram post? Notice how I've styled the hoodie with a pants suit.
Well, this gray Hoodie tunic is so fun to wear. The best of this tunic is that I can layer it or wear it on its own as I'm wearing it here.
I've added my gray OTK (over the knee) boots to complete this look. I have to say this hoodie tunic/dress is very warm. The sweatshirt fabric this dress is made of is very thick. It is so thick that I won't be able to wear it during summer but it's okay because it is a perfect winter hoodie dress. This tunic is perfect with any boots but I preferred OTK boots.
Notice the sleeves details which make for a stunning hoodie tunic.
I love this tunic and I can see myself style it many different ways!
Shop this GREY HOODIE TUNIC at Fashion Nova and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook