COLLABORATIONS

HIGH RISE PATCHED BLUE DENIM @FASHION NOVA

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Denim, denim, denim!! Can we ever have enough denim!! I'm a sucker for interesting denim jeans. This is a fact of the jeans from Fashion Nova- the fit is incredible!!! Can you recall the denim campaign of Fashion Nova which I've participated in during Fall? Since then I just cannot get enough of their jeans. When I saw this denim I knew I had to have it.
I love the design of these high rise jeans. The different shades of blue denim in these jeans are what makes these jeans so special to me. I can see myself wearing this denim during warmer seasons too. It's so easy to transform this denim by wearring sneakers or high heel booties.
I've styled these jeans two ways with different color combinations. However, you can style this jeans anyway you want!!
I love the bright red colors added to the jeans. The red ankle boots are from Fashion Nova too as seen in a previous post!!
In the photos below, I've added neutrals and the snake print booties as seen in the previous post to the denim.
I love this color combo too. The blouse I'm wearing is also from Fashion Nova as seen in the previous post!
Shop my HIGH RISE PATCHED BLUE DENIM JEANS from Fashion Nova today!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook