COLLABORATIONS

BLACK SEQUIN MESH WIDE-LEG JUMPSUIT @ISAWITFIRST

Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'll be styling this stunning black sequin mesh wide-leg jumpsuit from I Saw It First!! I Saw It First is a UK based Online company which I've collaborated numerous times in the past! When I saw this jumpsuit I knew I had to have it. Just because the festive season is behind me does not mean I cannot get in the festive mode all year round lol.
This black sequin jumpsuit is exactly what I've needed in my closet. Jumpsuits are always so easy to wear and don't need lots of styling. Just the perfect pair of shoes and accessories for the specific occasion and you're ready to go.
I love this jumpsuit. Its sheer but in a figure flattering way. A little bit of sheerness will not hurt anyone I guess.
I love the design of this jumpsuit. The wide leg design elongates your legs. The jumpsuit hugs the curves beautifully and I am very pleased with my choice.
You can wear underwear of your choice. Maybe a nice full high waist pantie will be stunning if you don't like showing off your booty. I will wear a strappy bodysuit underneath his bodysuit underneath this jumpsuit to certain occasions which require less skin showing.
Anyway, I know I have the perfect jumpsuit in my closet suited for any glam evening party!!
Check out the website of I Saw It First, its so worth it. I'm obsessed with their range of clothing for women. They're always on trend and the prices are right!
Shop my BLACK SEQUIN MESH WIDE-LEG JUMPSUIT from I Saw It First today and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook