COLLABORATIONS

WHITE CHECKERED PANTSUIT @FASHION NOVA

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm wearing my all time favorite color for Spring and Summer, white!! It has been said that white is not a color but hey, I love to think differently about that lol!! I love this white checkered pantsuit from Fashion Nova. The blazer and pants are so well constructed and fits me beautifully. I love the design of the pants because its easy to wear on its own with only a top or blouse.
Yellow or Mustard is again the IN color of the season to come and I thought why not add my yellow heeled sandals from Fashion Nova and yellow bag to this look.!
I've added my polka dot blouse to this checkered pantsuit and I simply love how these two patterns combined in this look!
 I love the freshness of this checkered pantsuit. It literally gives me Spring vibes lol.
You can wear so many colors with this pantsuit. Wearing sneakers instead of shoes with this pantsuit will be stunning too.
The blazer has a 3/4 sleeve and therefore ideal for people with shorter arms.
Needless to say that I'm obsessed with the clothes from Fashion Nova. Not only are the prices right but the fit and quality of their clothes are incredible too.
Shop my WHITE CHECKERED PANTSUIT at Fashion Nova and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook