COLLABORATIONS

LEOPARD PRINT SLIP DRESS @FASHION NOVA

Thursday, February 07, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Animal prints are still on the fashion front. I've always been wearing animal prints, especially the leopard print which is such a timeless print. I love how bold these patterns were this season. Another trend on the fashion front was to mix and match animal print clothing. Remember the snakeskin print outfits and leopard print clothes mostly from Fashion Nova that I've shared with you in previous posts?
Slip dresses are also making a big comeback. I've kept this leopard print slip dress light and sexy, which was the perfect dress for a night out.
My furry jacket and heeled sandals were the perfect touches to this dress.
I'll show you next time how to layer this dress which will make for a stunning street chic outfit.
I love everything about this dress. The fabric and how it feels on my skin, the length, etc.
 This slip dress is a dress that will never go out of fashion and leopard print is a timeless print. That being said, this is a dress I'll be able to wear for many seasons to come!
Shop my LEOPARD PRINT SLIP DRESS from Fashion Nova today
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook