COLLABORATIONS

DARK BLUE DENIM JUMPSUIT @FASHION NOVA

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another outfit from Fashion Nova. You probably know by now that Fashion Nova will always provide you with the newest and most daring styles. Their clothes are designed for the adventurous, inspirational and badass women.
I, for one, am obsessed with their clothes! Remember the denim jumpsuit I was blogging about a few months ago from Fashion Nova? I'm so into that jumpsuit and when I saw this dark blue denim jumpsuit which is totally different in design, I knew I had to have it!
I love the denim fabric this jumpsuit is made of. Just so you know, it has stretch in the fabric. It is a wide-leg design and you've probably noticed that wide-leg pants are getting wider and are definitely here to stay!
The off shoulder design adds a stylish touch to this jumpsuit and therefore this jumpsuit can be worn to many different occasions.
I'm wearing my snakeskin booties from  Fashion Novaas seen in a previous post with this jumpsuit and a leopard print neckerchief.
I love jumpsuits because of how easy they wear and the versatility of them.
Wear this denim jumpsuit with flats or heeled shoes- it works well with either shoe.
Fashion Nova website is worth checking out!
Shop my BLUE DENIM JUMPSUIT at Fashion Nova today!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook