COLLABORATIONS

ORANGE SKIRT SET AND NEON ORANGE HEELED SANDALS @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Hi everyone!!
The Future is Bright...The Future is Neon. Love it or hate it but Neon colors were spotted on the fashion runways everywhere in the world. Celebrities have been wearing these colors everywhere from beachwear to streetwear and on the red carpets. Orange is the new black and watch out for this color on the fashion front. The trend is to wear different shades of these colors. You can wear different shades in one outfit. If you don't like the very bright neon, a softer tone is always available.
 
Notice the difference in the shade of orange between my set and heeled sandals. Did you know that both the set and shoes are from Fashion Nova?
I love this orange skirt set. How stunning is this skirt with the fringe hemline? The cropped sweater is so cool and can easily be worn with jeans, etc.
I love this set and I think this is the perfect shade of orange for my skin tone.
Don't be afraid to experiment with these neon colors. Fashion is fun and not to be taken so seriously.
I'll bring you a lot more fashion, trendy outfits from Fashion Nova this month.
Watch this space
Shop my ORANGE SKIRT SET
 and my NEON ORANGE HEELED SANDALS from Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook