COLLABORATIONS

LEOPARD PRINT SLIP DRESS @FASHION NOVA

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling this leopard print slip dress differently as I've promised. Here is the recent post on this dress just to refresh your memory or in case you've missed his post. Slip dresses are on the Fashion Front once again and I love that!
A Huge trend you'll have to look out for if you haven't noticed already, is to wear dresses over pants. This trend is starting to pop up everywhere! I've styled this leopard print dress from Fashion Nova with my flare jeans also from Fashion Nova. I'm wearing an off-shoulder blouse and my black heeled sandals.

When wearing a slip dress, the best way is to keep the layering light. It is necessary for me to show the thin shoulder stripes which is evident of a slip dress and therefore the off shoulder blouse was perfect.
I love layering clothes from time to time and this trend is definitely something I"ll wear more often.
You can style this leopard print slip dress any way you want. Its a must have dress to have in your closet this season.
Shop my LEOPARD PRINT SLIP DRESS from Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook