COLLABORATIONS

WEEKENDER BAGS @ID Peters London

Wednesday, February 27, 2019


Hi everyone!!
I live in Greece but I am originally from Cape Town, SA. The transition (weather wise) wasn’t that difficult – both countries have sunny climates with the most amazing beaches. How do I know that there are amazing beaches in both Greece and Cape Town? I have gone to visit quite a few of them while on quick weekend getaways! I obviously haven’t been able to visit all of them – that’s why I look forward to weekends. I can plan my getaways around the beautiful places that I am yet to visit.
I am sure that you must be wondering what my rambling about beautiful places and weekend getaways has to do with a blog post! Well, it’s that time where I get to showcase one of ID Peters London’ newest products. Their WEEKENDER bags! By now most of you should know that I am a brand ambassador for ID Peters London. I cannot tell you how proud I am to have my name associated with such an amazing brand.
They have just launched this beautiful bag in 5 different colors i.e. Sunshine Yellow, Olive Green, Pink Candy, Black and Plum! There is a color to suit each of you or suit each of your moods lol. The bag is made from durable premium twill nylon and finished with faux leather trimmings.  The bag is unisex and features two hand shoulder straps as well as an adjustable cross body strap for ease of use and comfort in how you choose to carry your weekender bag.
For many ladies, a bag has to have ample space and let me tell you, this bag definitely has enough space to hold your clothes, toiletries and shoes etc. It even caters for easy organization of all your stuff with the many internal pockets that closes with a beautiful zip fastening on top. There is also a front zip compartment for you to store some essentials like lipstick, passport and wallet.
What I love about this bag is that you can even fit your laptop in it. As you know, I almost never stop working. Just because I’m going away for a few days/weekend doesn’t mean that I stop working. 
These bags have just made it so much easier for me to take everything that I need with me, in one bag!
 If you need any details regarding the purchase process, returns policy (not that you will want to return anything that you buy from them) or the shipping process, head on over to their website. It is so user friendly and easy to navigate. And while you are there, shop a weekender bag for you or someone you know.
Don’t think that these bags will be relegated to the back of my closet when Summer is done…. Winter is a great time to head away for cosy, warm winter breakaways. How else am I going to pack my clothes if I’m hiding this bag in the back of my closet? I think that these bags are going to become a staple in my cupboard!
Head on over the ID Peters London website now and start shopping!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook