COLLABORATIONS

BLACK BELL-BOTTOM PANT SET @FASHION NOVA

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hi everyone!
Bell bottom or flared pants are making a huge comeback or let's say that these pants are here to stay I've noticed on recent runways that the wide leg pants are getting wider and wider. I'm a big fan of the 70's era fashion,  especially the bell bottom pants.
This black bell-bottom pant set from Fashion Nova is super stunning.  I love the matching vest which has a structured design and fits perfectly on the body. The pants has a high waist design and the fabric this pantsuit is made of has a tiny bit of spandex. I love how easy this pant set wears.
I've added accents of red to this black pantsuit. The red ankle booties I'm wearing are also from Fashion Nova as seen in the previous post.
I love how this striped blouse completes this look.
The pants has an extreme flare leg which makes it super fun to wear.
Head on to the website now and shop my
BLACK PANT SET from Fashion Nova today and more!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook