COLLABORATIONS

PINK FAUX FUR LONGLINE COAT @ISAWITFIRST

Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I Saw It First is a UK based Online Shop and it's worth checking out! At I Saw It First, you'll find all the latest women's clothes, footwear and must have styles and trends.
I've styled quite a few coats from I Saw It First and because I was so impressed with the quality and fit of those coats I thought why not add another coat to my collection. Pink is one of my most favorite colors. I love all shades of pink! This specific faux fur pink coat is so soft and light which makes it easy to wear. I really love how easily you can fold this coat because of how soft the fur fabric is.
This specific shade of pink is so easy to transform any outfit. It matches very well with nude and lighter shades of colors as well as with bold brighter colors.
I'm wearing my deep red velvet slipdress and matching velvet shoes.
I love how this coat pops against these deep red colors.
You can wear this pink fur longline coat anyway you want.
To be honest I'm a sucker for a furry coat.
Shop my PINK FAUX FUR LONGLINE COAT from I Saw It First. Its available in black too
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook