COLLABORATIONS

FUN STRIPES OFF THE SHOULDER TOP AND FLARED PANTS @FASHION NOVA

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Fashion Nova is my favorite Online Shop. If you are not familiar with this brand then let me introduce you. This company is in South California in the U.S.A, where there are about 3 shops. The Online shop is available to you at your fingertips. Fashion Nova will always provide you with the newest and most daring styles. Their clothes are designed for the adventurous, inspirational and badass women.
How fun and colorful is this striped off shoulder top from Fashion Nova? I'm obsessed. The fit is incredible and I had so much fun wearing it. The pants I'm wearing is the flared black pants from the pant set in a recent post. Pink is one of my most favorite colors and I've added my Parisian style flair to this look with my pink beret and pink braces.
I love this outfit. It's so fun to wear. Can you see how versatile sets are? I can mix and match these black pants from a set with so many different tops, blouses or jackets.
This off the shoulder top has a cropped design and therefore perfect to wear with high waisted pants or skirts. I love the soft ribbed knit fabric this top is made of.
Shop my FUN STRIPES OF THE SHOULDER TOP
and BLACK FLARED PANTS at Fashion Nova and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook