COLLABORATIONS

HOT PINK :- RUFFLE ONE SHOULDER TOP AND PINK SEQUIN BOOTIES @FASHIONNOVA

Thursday, February 07, 2019

Hi everyone!!
So pink, actually all shades of pink have always been a favorite color of mine. I'm so glad that for the past few seasons the color pink has been dominating on the Fashion Scene. Again pink is making a big comeback for the seasons to come. Hot Pink or Fuchsia is what you've seen a lot of celebrities wearing on the red carpet. Think Rianna, JLo, Kim Kardashian West and more!
This ruffle one-shoulder top from Fashion Nova is so sexy yet pretty. I just couldn't resist having it when I saw it on the website! The fabric this top is made of is fantastic and has a side zip fastening which I love.
 
 
This pink top is somewhat cropped which is perfect to wear with your high waist pants or skirts.
The pink pants I've matched this top with is also from Fashion Nova as seen in a previous post.
Remember that I've mentioned in a recent post that the IN thing is to wear one color in different shades or the same shade of a color.
Sequin boots from ankle boots to thigh high boots are so on Trend this season. Even Michelle Obama, the previous First Lady of the U.S.A, was spotted wearing a stunning pair of glitter boots during a talk show. The internet was buzzing about her boots, actually the entire outfit lol.
I love these pink sequin booties from Fashion Nova. I can pair these boots with anything. It will be so cool with a short dress or skirt too,
I've added my pink belt bag which ties this outfit beautifully together!
 
Shop my RUFFLE ONE-SHOULDER TOP and
my PINK SEQUIN BOOTIES from Fashion Nova and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook