COLLABORATIONS

LEOPARD PRINT ANKLE BOOTIES @FASHION NOVA

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I hope that you've enjoyed all the outfits I've been styling the past weeks from Fashion Nova. Today I'm bringing you another leopard item. These super stunning booties from Fashion Nova. I loveeee these leopard print booties. These are boots you can wear with just about anything thing in your closet! Leopard accessories to me are like black accessories- add it to any color outfit!
These boots are now my most favorite boots in my closet lol!
The cargo design pants I'm wearing is also from Fashion Nova as seen in a previous post. I've added lots of browns and greens to the look.
Looking at my photos now, I realize that I was blending in with the location that we were having this photo shoot at lol. The green bag is one of the new Weekend bags from the ID Peters London collection which I'll bring to you soon! Watch this space!
Shop my LEOPARD PRINT BOOTIES at Fashion Nova today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook