COLLABORATIONS

NEW-: COLORFUL FOLDING UMBRELLAS @ID Peters London

Sunday, March 03, 2019

Hi everyone!!

I just recently did a review for ID Peters London on their new WEEKENDER bags. If you haven’t read it yet, what are you waiting for? It’s up on my blog right now.
Today, I am doing a review of their latest additions to their umbrella collection. I’ve previously done a review of their umbrellas (this can also be found on my blog). If you’re wondering why I do so many reviews for them, it’s because I love their products but also because I am a brand ambassador of their products. I get to promote and talk about their products because I love what I do! 
 Do you still need an intro to ID Peters London? Well, the brand is based in the UK but they ship worldwide – yes, that’s right, worldwide! They make bags (including weekender bags), silk scarves, eye masks and umbrellas.  If you need any details about their products you can head on over to their website or read my previous blog posts. Personally, I would prefer you to check out the website – you will save yourself time. Because once you read my reviews, you are definitely going to want to get some of their products for yourself.
So why another review of their umbrellas? Well simply put, they are new designs and slightly smaller than the other umbrellas.  I love the fact that I can store this version in my bag (when I’m not using it). And of course, just like the other umbrellas, this is windproof – now we know that winter can be really mean with a nasty wind blowing. This is definitely going to be a permanent fixture in my handbag or even my weekender bag.
And if you’re caught in a quick unexpected downpour, the great thing about this umbrella is that it is made of Teflon material, so it dries super fast!!!
What are you waiting for????? I would have thought that you would have stopped reading and be shopping by now.
Shop all these umbrellas and more at ID Peters London.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook