COLLABORATIONS

BLACK DISTRESSED DENIM @FASHION NOVA

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you my last denim for the Fashion Nova denim campaign. It does not mean that it's the last denim that I will be showing you from them. No way!! I'll always choose a denim or two from the denim department all year round because the fit and quality of these jeans are incredible. Oh and the prices are right lol!!
This black distressed denim is so cool and edgy. I love how it has small rips all over the jeans and the hemline is kinda unfinished, which I love.

I've said in my previous posts that I have not fitted any of these jeans beforehand and once you know your size the rest will just follow and you'll be a happy customer for life.
I love this black jeans. I can dress it up or down. Right now with me wearing my black heeled sandals and a black cutout bodysuit, it looks like a night time outfit and once the sneakers and graphic T-shirt comes on, it will be the perfect daywear look.
Ladies and of course gents, can we ever have enough jeans in our closets? Of course not. And what will the world be without denim is the question I often ask myself. I can't imagine it at all lol
Visit the Fashion Nova website and check out the hundreds of new styles and cute of jeans they've added to their denim collection. I'm very happy and pleased with mine and I know you'll be too.

Shop my BLACK DISTRESSED JEANS at Fashion Nova Today
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS





  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook