COLLABORATIONS

WHITE BOOTLEG CUT JEANS @FASHION NOVA #DENIMCAMPAIGN

Monday, March 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I feel so honored to be a part of the denim campaign of Fashion Nova again! With the Spring months quickly approaching, they added HUNDREDS of new styles and cuts to their denim collection for any #OOTD. Fashion Nova knows how important those angles are, so they strive to make their jeans the go-to choice for all shapes and sizes. Watch this space because I'll be bringing you as many styles and colors of this years. I just have to say the fit and quality of these denims are really great. My body feels so good in these jeans and they all so figure flattering!
I now finally have found the go-to shop to get my jeans from. There's nothing more satisfying than having jeans that fit you perfectly. Having different styles that still fits you, blows my mind!
I haven't fitted this denim beforehand and you can judge by the way that these jeans fit me how satisfied I am.
I've always loved a bootleg cut jeans. I'm so glad that these jeans are still around.
I chose the white color because a bootleg cut with a blazer can easily look classic and chic.
I love that you can wear this kinda jeans from street to the office to a night out!
I'm in love with this jeans and recommend them to anyone!
Shop my WHITE BOOTLEG CUT JEANS from Fashion Nova today.
In the meanwhile check out the wide variety of denim as I'll be bringing you more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS  
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook