COLLABORATIONS

METALLIC GOLD PANT SET @FASHION NOVA #CARDIB-COLLECTION AND NUDE HEELED SANDALS @FASHION NOVA

Monday, March 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Have you've seen my previous post about the CardiB-collection available at Fashion Nova?
Today I'm styling another outfit from this collection.This metallic gold pant set is so stunning and I love the edgy, cool, sexy design of this pant set
The pant is high waisted pants and bustier top is a perfect match to this pants. You'll see a lot of this design on the Fashion Scene. The flat pleats on the waistline down are figure flattering and ideal for most body types.
The bustier top fits perfectly and has a zip fastener at the back which allows this bustier to fit snugly on the body.
These nude heeled sandals from Fashion Nova are the perfect touch to this god pant set.
I've added my peach pink bag and fluffy coat which bring this outfit beautifully together.
As I've said in my previous post,  I love how glamorous and at the same time badass CardiB's style is. I felt I've embodied the type of styling when wearing this outfit
Visit the CardiB-collection at Fashion Nova today! You'll be surprised at how affordable her prices are. But more so how fabulous the collection is.
These nude heels are so stunning and just fabulous. I'm obsessed with these shoes
Shop my METALLIC GOLD PANT SET
and NUDE HEELED SANDALS at Fashion Nova today
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook