COLLABORATIONS

DENIM BLUE-WASH HIGH RISE SHORTS AND WHITE RUFFLE BLOUSE @FASHIONNOVA #CARDIB-COLLECTION

Monday, March 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm super excited to be bringing another range of outfits from Fashion Nova. If you have been reading my blog for a while you've probably noticed how much I enjoy styling clothes from Fashion Nova. Needless to say, I enjoy working with this brand! Fashion Nova is a USA brand based, in Los Angeles. They have 3 stores in southern California but the best of all is you can shop to your heart's content Online. The website is amazing and you'll always find something or more here!
I'm so thrilled to be wearing these clothes from the CardiB-collection available at Fashion Nova. Love her or hate her but this Rapper, CardiB has a fierce sense of style. I simply love how her styling can be glamorous and badass at the same time.
This high rise denim shorts is just so stunning. The design is fantastic and the fit incredible. I love how the shorts can be worn with boots or heels, hopping around town or with sneakers or flats casually.
The white ruffle blouse is absolutely stunning and feels so soft on the skin. I love that I'll be able to style this blouse in many different ways.
I'm wearing my white thigh- high boots from Fashion Nova and the snakeskin jacket as seen in previous posts.
I love this outfit because it's casual, chic and super sexy!
Visit the CardiB-collection at Fashion Nova today and shop my
HIGH RISE DENIM SHORTS and
WHITE RUFFLE BLOUSE
I have to remind you that her collection is selling so fast because the prices are super affordable for the quality and design of clothing you'll get for these prices.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook