COLLABORATIONS

RED MINI DRESS AND RED COWBOY BOOTIES @FASHION NOVA

Monday, March 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
By now you probably know that red and pink are my two most favorite bright colors. Today I'm wearing red from top to bottom. With Spring being around the corner and Summer so near I was eager to add some new clothes to my closet. This pretty, girly yet sexy red mini dress from Fashion Nova is exactly what my closet needed for the upcoming Summer. I love the linen fabric this dress is made of. The dress is fully lined with a soft lining material which allows the dress to fit perfectly on the body. This red dress is so fun to wear and I will wear it throughout the long hot summer days that is ahead of me lol
I love these red red cowboy booties from Fashion Nova. It's so comfy and simply add the extra touch to this dress. I've added red sunglasses to this outfit.
The multi color backpack from ID Peters London and my black hat just add a bit of contrast to this all red lol.
Notice how well constructed this mini dress is and the fit is incredible. Thats what I love about the clothes of Fashion Nova. It hugs the body beautifully and accentuate the curves in all the right places.
This mini red dress is now my most favorite dress in my closet. These booties I can wear at ay time or season.

Shop my RED MINI DRESS and
 RED COWBOY BOOTIES at Fashion Nova today and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook