COLLABORATIONS

WHITE/CORAL STRIPED SHIRT DRESS @FASHION NOVA

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Stripes has always been a favorite print of mine and this timeless print keeps running on the forefront of the fashion Radar- season after season. Bold stripes or finer stripes, stripes are here to stay!
This striped shirt dress from Fashion Nova is stunningly sexy and edgy. I love the design and it looks like a white dress I've seen Kim Kardashian West wear a while ago. I love the asymmetrical hemline and knot tying in front.
This specific dress is available in white/black stripes too. I chose the white/coral stripes because It's a lovely Spring dress to have in the closet. This dress is somewhat business like with a sexy, fun element to it.
 Ive added my orange heeled sandals from Fashion Nova, as seen in a previous post and my white bag
This dress doesn't need a lot of styling but you can wear pants with the dress because that is the trendiest thing to do right now.
You can also layer the dress by adding a jacket or coat.
The fabric this dress is made of has a linen mix and therefore its cool on the body.
I simply love this dress and see myself wearing this quite often to different occasions
Shop my WHITE/CORAL STRIPED SHIRT DRESS from Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook