COLLABORATIONS

PINK ACID WASH HIGH WAIST JEANS @FASHION NOVA #DENIMCAMPAIGN

Friday, March 22, 2019

Hi everyone!
Allow me to rephrase what I've said in my previous post with regards to the denim campaign at Fashion Nova. With the Spring months quickly approaching, Fashion Nova added HUNDREDS of new styles and cuts to their denim collection for any #OOTD. Fashion Nova knows how important those angles are, so they strive to make their jeans the go-to choice for all shapes and sizes. 
Today I'll be styling this pink acid wash high waist jeans. I'm obsessed with the cut and fit of this jeans. This jeans wears so well and I cannot get enough of the feel of these jeans on my skin.
I'm planning on getting myself the exact jeans in blue denim. This jeans is also available in lime green classic acid wash color.
I've paired this denim with a multicolor off the shoulder top also from Fashion Nova as seen in a previous post. I love all these colors combined. My orange heeled sandals are also from Fashion Nova and they tie this look beautifully together.
This pink high waist jeans fits the body snugly in al the right places.
You have to check out the new wide variety of denims at Fashion Nova, available at your fingertips.
Head on over to the website of Fashion Nova  now and shop my PINK ACID WASH HIGH WAIST JEANS and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook