COLLABORATIONS

BLACK RUCHED PANT SET @FASHION NOVA

Monday, March 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another outfit from Fashion Nova, this ruched pant set. I'm all in for a black on black outfit as you've probably noticed. When I saw this ruched black pant set I knew I had to have it. The fabric that these pants set is made of is chiffon, however, the top is lined except the sleeves. The pants is ruched from top to bottom and make for a very stunning sexy pants. I love how these pants take the shape of your body and accentuate every curve.
The top has a cropped top design which is a perfect silhouette to wear with this high waisted ruched pant.

 

This outfit is so perfect for a night out. I can see myself wearing this on different occasions. The pants is sheer but I love how the ruching is done and therefore the pants doesn't look too provocative.
I love showing skin in a subtle way. Notice the high neckline of the top and sheerness of the sleeves. Showing skin can be done in a classy manner and rather not over the top. I always believe not to display cleavag, bare legs and cutouts in one outfit. For me it's too over the top. I love leaving something to the imagination LOL

Shop my RUCHED BLACK PANT SET from Fashion Nova today
It's also available in nude
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook