COLLABORATIONS

MUSTARD/YELLOW BELL BOTTOM JEANS @FASHIONNOVA

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hi everyone!
I'm still bringing you more jeans from Fashion Nova and I hope now that you've read my previous posts and that you've at least bought a pair or more, for yourself!
 The colors of Spring are beautiful from corals to yellows, blues,  greens, lilacs and white and they are all there on the fashion scene. The best of the very colorful seasons we've been experiencing through out the past few seasons is that it runs throughout every clothing out there- from your swimwear to even jeans.
This specific cut of jeans is one that I particularly love. It's your typical 70's inspired bell bottom jeans and I love everything about the cut of this mustard/yellow bell bottom jeans. If you check out Fashion Nova's site. You will notice that these jeans comes in different colors to suit your personal taste.
I chose the mustard color because I know I'll be able to use this jeans for different occasions. Imagine wearing a blazer with this jeans?  It's well suited for the office or a business meeting as well.
I love the fit of these jeans and as you can tell, I had so much fun wearing this jeans.
I'm so glad I now finally have found my go-to shop to get my jeans from. It's satisfying to know that Fashion Nova understands how important those angles are and has added hundreds of new styles and cuts to their denim collection.
There is a denim jeans available for all shape and sizes.
What are you waiting for? Head on over to their website and start shopping. You don't want to lose out on your size because these jeans are selling fast.
Shop my MUSTARD BELL BOTTOM JEANS at Fashion Nova and more!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is great article, if you want to buy or create a personalized gifts for your family, please go to MeMate store at https://memate.com/

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook