COLLABORATIONS

LIGHT BLUE WASH DISTRESSED JEANS @FASHION NOVA #DENIMCAMPAIGN

Friday, March 22, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'll be styling another jeans from Fashion Nova of the Denim Campaign. Fashion Nova has added hundreds of new styles and cuts to their denim collection. I hope that you've seen my 2 recent posts of the stunning jeans from Fashion Nova
Are you like me just loving to wear a great well fitted light blue denim during Spring and Summer?
This light blue distressed denim from Fashion Nova that I'm wearing is just the coolest denim to have. Its simply the best fit and I find myself wearing it over and over already. This denim has a perfect length for Summer because flat or heeled sandals will be perfect to wear with these jeans.
I'm wearing a black off the shoulder blouse and have added my leopard print booties also from Fashion Nova, as seen in a previous post.
You've got to check out the wide variety of denim at Fashion Nova. I've now found my go-to shop for jeans. I did not fit this denim beforehand and I have to say I'm impressed in how well fitted all these denims are.
I'm sure you'll find a pair or more because its available to all shapes and sizes
Shop my LIGHT BLUE WASH DISTRESSED JEANS today at Fashion Nova
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook