BEAUTY

INSTADAZZLE

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

How often do you see me smiling (with my teeth showing) on any of my blog posts or reviews? Most often, my reviews and blogs call for a more serious approach, or just a hint of smile.

A smile is something which brightens up your face, boosts your confidence levels and makes people want to chat to you. Not many of us are confident enough to smile, with our teeth exposed.There are a multitude reasons for this - our smile may be lopsided, our teeth are not straight enough or our teeth aren't white enough etc. Lets face it; unless we are famous stars who has paid loads of money to have their teeth straightened or whitened, we may always end up only with only half a smile on our pics.I am not going to give you advice on how to straighten your teeth - after all there is no easy fix to that. I am however going to tell you about a product that I have been using lately which has help to whiten my teeth.

































Instadazzle is a 2 step process which gives you a brighter smile.

STEP 1
is to simply brush your teeth with the Instafoam Daily Cleanser.

STEP 2
is to brush your teeth with the Instafoam Daily Whitener.



































There is nothing different to your normal routine. You still need to brush your teeth everyday :) This product replaces your normal brand of toothpaste. It is safe to be used on the enamel of your teeth, does not contain harsh chemicals like peroxide and removes stains quickly and effectively. It is guaranteed to give you a brighter smile within 8 weeks of consistent use.

There is one negative to this product though - keep it away from your partner! My partner is always rushing to the bathroom before me to get his hands on the Cleanser and Whitener. I secretly think that he wants to be the one with the brightest smile :) But I'm not complaining. I love his smile and now it  just seems to be brighter when he smiles at me.



























This review has given me the confidence to expose all of you, my followers, to my smile! And this is all thanks to Instadazzle. Go on, what are you waiting for? Place your order by clicking on the link below:
http://instadazzle.com/products/instafoam



































You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you have done good job its really informative for me.
    woman shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate the comment.Have a great day !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good article, not only feel good, I nearby of all the friends all say this is a very good article,Believe that will see more such a good article to share. white crop top

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook