COLLABORATIONS

Pencil Skirt & Cropped Top

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Hi everyone !!!
The sun came out after a few rainy days and I couldn't resist heading off to one of my favorite locations along the beach.I love the blue skies and clear waters; and of course this outfit is so bare I needed to feel the sunshine on my skin.

A black pencil skirt is an ESSENTIAL piece in every woman's wardrobe. An advantage to us fashion conscious women is that Midi length (between knee and ankle length) dresses and skirts has been the TREND of the past few seasons.This black pencil skirt is from Stradivarius(link below) and its a great thick stretch jersey fabric.

I have paired it with a cropped top because the skirt is high-waisted. The top compliments the skirt well and does not draw attention away from the style or cut of the skirt. It seems that cropped tops are here to stay for a very LONG time.


































There were quite a few small fisherman's boats harbored in front of me and behind me so many sailing boats but this rustic boat was the ultimate dream. I just loved it and served as a beautiful contrast to my sexy strappy heels!!!

The shoes I am wearing are from Migato(link below) latest collection.Nothing adds the finesse to a simple outfit like a "Statement Strap" pair of shoes!!







































Remember the tie around my neck is not part of the top. It is a  my own long ribbon tie. It is so chic and can vary in width. It's similar to a choker but styled the way that I want to. It is a HUGE trend right now!!





I hope you have enjoyed the surroundings as much as I did. Pencil skirts are sexy and will hug your curves in all the right places and can be worn to the office. BUT give your office wear a twist by putting on a pair of sexy heels, a cute top and you ready for a night out.

Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

Pencil Skirt from  Stradivarius http://www.stradivarius.com/gr/en/
Cropped Top from Bershka  http://www.bershka.com/gr/en/
Black Shoes from Migato http://www.migato.com/en/
Gold watch from Klarfwatches http://www.klarf.com/
Gold rings and bracelet Bloggers own.



























You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook