COLLABORATIONS

BLACK & WHITE @ViralFashionCupboard

Friday, February 17, 2017

Hi everyone!
Today I've styled this high and low dress from designers from the ViralFashionCupboard.
Viralfashioncupboard is a forum where designers meet and collaborate. I like working with these designers because they will challenge me to wear and style something that you don't usually see out there. I've put my own spin on this dress. And notice the embellished collar is exactly that,  a collar only which you can add to any garment. I've added my black long sleeve top because the weather is still cool here but you can wear the dress as is, sleeveless. The dress has a separate short petticoat. The mesh fabric this dress is made off is see through and therefore the petticoat. Socks with shoes and sandals are so IN fashion right now and I just wanted to add that element of fun to this dress.
I love adding hats to my looks and today I was in the mood for this straw floppy hat. Black and white is a color combo which is classic and it works for anyone. Fashion is fun and why not having fun with your clothes? This collar is so appropriate with anything and it will add the glamorous touch to your outfit when you need it.
Inquiries on this outfit can be made at ViralFashionCupboard
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook