COLLABORATIONS

GOLD & BLACK (Pleated Velvet skirt) @ ZAFUL

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hi everyone!!
For those who are following or reading my blog regularly, have seen that I had been styling a lot of velvet clothes during the winter season. As I've said before Velvet was the fabric of the Winter season. The last time I've worn a velvet dress from Zaful.com and needless to say I was so pleased with the quality and fit of the Velvet dress that I've decided to get me this pleated velvet skirt. Pleats in skirts, dresses, and even blouses were seen everywhere during winter. This velvet skirt has a medium length which is the length of dresses and skirts that are so IN fashion now. I've paired it with gold and black, only because this velvet skirt's texture and the color is so rich and sophisticated.
Zaful.com has different lengths and different fabrics in these pleated skirts to suit your personal taste. This specific style pleated skirt comes in different colors.
 Needless to say, velvet fabric feels so soft on the skin. I had so much fun wearing this pleated velvet skirt. I can style this skirt many different ways and I can wear it to many different occasions. I simply love versatile clothes. I know for certain that I will have this skirt in my closet for many years to come. This velvet pleated skirt is a must-have staple in my closet.
How beautiful is this location where I was shooting this outfit? You have to hurry to get this PLEATED VELVET SKIRT. It is selling out fast!!!!
Find similar skirts @Zaful.com
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest velvet maxi dress is fashion and good.What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook