COLLABORATIONS

PERSONALIZED GIFTS @5AMILY

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm sharing with you an amazing product from 5AMILY. This company, 5AMILY is the go-to company when you want to buy gifts, actually personalized gifts. I quote the Company's motto: '5AMILY, Your Passions, Our products."
They offer a variety of coffee mugs, T-shirts, Hoodies, Tote bags, etc, which you can personalize. Who doesn't  like a mug with your name on it? It will scream HANDS OFF!!!
If you are like me, had to live with 5 siblings when growing up, you will know what it is like to have something that has your name on it, especially a mug!! I remember how annoying it was when I get used to a mug and assume that it was mine and then my older sister will claim that it is her's instead. Sibling rivalry, LOL.
 This mug and so many items of 5AMILY have quirky and cheeky sayings written on it. The only thing you have to do is to apply for  your name or the name of the person you want to give the mug too to be printed on the mug,
I simply love the cheeky saying on my mug. I think my partner will now know when to back off as soon as I pull this mug on him. LOL
The quality of this mug is very good obviously as it is made of 11oz ceramic with a glossy finish.
This mug is dishwasher and microwave safe!! Exactly how I like my crockery!!!
 What are you waiting for? Go ahead and check it out for yourself. 5AMILY ships worldwide.
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook