COLLABORATIONS

Off The Shoulder Jumpsuit @Dresslily

Monday, February 20, 2017

Hi everyone!
Today I've styled another outfit from Dresslily.com. Jumpsuits, Rompers, Onesies are my favorite clothing pieces of all time. The easiness of wearing a jumpsuit is what I love. A jumpsuit is so versatile and can be worn from daywear to a night out by the switch of accessories. This black jumpsuit has pockets and the famous off the shoulder, shoulder line.The wide collar is stunning and I love the wide leg pants of this jumpsuit. This jumpsuit has all the elements of a perfect garment and I had no need to elevate this garment. A choker and a pair of heels were all I've added to complete the look.
This black jumpsuit is now like the LBD (little black dress) in my closet. It is easy to wear and can be worn to any occasion.
I've added my own belt to the jumpsuit, however, you can add a belt of any width. I wanted something bold to accentuate my waist. This wide leg jumpsuit has a loose fit but it shapes the body beautifully. The collar drapes nicely around the shoulders. I simply love, love, love this jumpsuit..
 This OFF THE SHOULDER JUMPSUIT WITH POCKETS are available in 3 different colors. Check it out!!
Dresslily.com has a wide range of jumpsuits to suit your personal taste!!!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook