COLLABORATIONS

Low Cut Floral Pattern Maxi Dress @DressLily

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hi everyone !!!
Spring is in the air!!!! Floral print is the print of the season. Although I'm not a floral print "kinda gal" I could not resist this Floral print Maxi dress from DresLily. I am so happy to be collaborating with DressLily, an Online store with stunning fashionable clothes for women and men. The Maxi dress has a low V-neck cut, the silhouette which is now on the Fashion radar. The thigh-high slit in this dress is perfect. This maxi dress is easy breezy and this is by far my favorite dress in my closet!!!!!
The long sleeves are perfect for the transitional season. I've paired it with my gladiator sandals but you can wear any shoes with this dress.  A pair of flats will compliment this dress as well.
This maxi dress is as stunning from the back as it is from the front. It wears easily and the fit is fantastic. It is halfway lined. I simply love the color combo of the floral print of this maxi dress. The weather is so much warmer here and all I wanted to do was enjoying the open blue skies and fresh air.
 I really enjoyed wearing this floral pattern Maxi dress. Dresslily.com has a wide variety of dresses.
This LOW CUT FLORAL PATTERN MAXI DRESS is a great buy!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!
Be YOU Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook