COLLABORATIONS

LAYERED SLEEVE STRIPED WRAP BLOUSE @DRESSLILY

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I've styled stripes, one of my favorite prints!!! Sometimes I like bold stripes and other times I prefer the finer stripes like in this blouse, which is so pretty. This layered sleeve striped wrap blouse from Dresslily.com is the perfect blouse to wear now, especially as we are transitioning into Spring. Bell sleeves, extra long sleeves, and layered sleeves to name but a few, in garments, are the hottest trend now. I have them all in my closet because it's fashion, fun, edgy, yet feminine. This Layered Sleeve Wrap Blouse is so stunning. I like clothes with clean lines which are easy to wear but having something a little bit over the top like this blouse is a bonus. It has a long wrap which you can tie into a bow and the layered sleeves details are incredible. This wrap blouse will look just as fabulous with a skirt or culottes. I've styled it with my white ripped jean and gold accessories.
This blouse has a deep V-neckline which is a big fashion trend. I've added a little gold choker and my YSL bag to my outfit.
Nude shoes compliment any color outfit. This specific pair has gold details which bring my outfit beautifully together.
I have to say, I am totally in love with this blouse.
This V NECK LAYERED SLEEVE STRIPED WRAP BLOUSE can be styled any way you want!!
Dresslily.com has such stunning fashionable clothes. Check it out for yourself!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook