COLLABORATIONS

ACCESSORIZE WITH DAPPED CLOTHING

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hi everyone!!
DAPPED CLOTHING is a UK based company which specializes in custom-made Trucker hats!! The coolest hats that you need to transform your outfits. Sportswear has become everyday wear and is always on the fashion radar. From jogger pants to cycling pants, hooded tops, baseball hats ad the list goes on. I love how versatile clothing has become over the past years!!
Dapped clothing has a wide variety of trucker hats for men and women. It comes in so many colors and patterns.  I simply love the camouflage print of my hats. The color combination is superb!! These trucker hats are made of such good quality and the logo PABLO and runs across most of the hats.
Dapped Clothing ships worldwide and you'll have FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75!
The website is easy to shop from,  All the hats/caps are displayed and the colors and patterns are upfront.
The PINK/GREEN PABLO TRUCKER HAT is my favorite. I adore the camo print. I can wear this hat with so many colors in my closet.  Outdoors or indoors, this trucker hat is just the coolest hat to have!!
The RED PABLO TRUCKER HAT is my favorite! Oops, did I just say that the pink trucker hat is my favorite? LOL. It is difficult to choose which hat is my favorite because they are both equally stunning. Yes, I adore the red and black camo print on this hat. It is definitely a print and color I  match easily with a lot of clothing.
Hats, whatever hats will always be a fashion accessory. I, for one, love hats. I'm so happy to have come across Dapped clothing for the coolest trucker hats.
 Watch this space because Dapped Clothing is about to expand into outerwear and I'll be bringing that to you as it develops.
Head on over to Dapped Clothing and hop your one of a kind trucker hat.
Shop myPINK/GREEN PABLO TRUCKER HAT and RED PABLO TRUCKER HAT Today!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook