COLLABORATIONS

PINK LETTER BADGE BOMBER JACKET @ZAFUL

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hi everyone!!
 I was saying in a previous post that bomber jackets are so cool to have in your closet because you can wear it with anything from dresses, skirts, jeans, and more. Today I'm wearing this pink pink letter badge bomber jacket from Zaful and styled it with my black suede moto pants and white shirt. Bomber jackets are known for being a college jacket and my outfit is my version of a more chic college look. The newsboy hat from Zaful brings this outfit beautifully together.
I love this pink jacket because the color pink is one of my favorite colors and also this jacket has all the details we have come to expect of a bomber jacket.
The fabric this jacket is made of is quite warm but it can also be a great jacket to wear during transitional seasons.
I totally love this bomber jacket and I can see myself wearing it with any other clothing in my closet.
 Shop my LETTER BADGE PINK BOMBER JACKET and NEWSBOY HAT at Zaful today!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook