COLLABORATIONS

WHITE OFF SHOULDER LACE-UP BODYCON DRESS @CHICUU

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I've mentioned in a previous blog post that I will be styling a lot of outfits from Chicuu. This is an Online shop definitely worth checking out. The clothes are fashionable and trendy and for the low prices they ask, the quality is superb!!!
Today I'm wearing a white off the shoulder bodycon mini dress from Chicuu and with such beautiful warm weather we have experienced throughout Christmas and New year this dress was perfect to wear. As you can see the skies are blue and so is the ocean, and what better backdrop for this stunning dress!!!
I have to say bodycon dresses are not always my "thing" but I start to like it.LOL
 I simply adore the lace-up detail in front. It really keeps this mini dress in shape. The sweetheart neckline is so flattering for all body shapes. This dress is the smallest size available but with me being not so curvy the shoulder line is somewhat bigger. I still manage to carry this dress of well. LOL.
The dress is so flattering and accentuates my curves beautifully.
It is a mini dress and therefore elongates the legs perfectly.
This lace-up bodycon mini dress is also available in black.
I've added pink accessories and I love it!!!
Shop my SWEETHEART OFF SHOULDER LACE-UP BODYCON MINI DRESS and so much more at CHICUU.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. When you search bodycon dresses online sale on internet to have a bodycon dress for yourself, you can buy it online from our website where we have a wide range of variety of bodycon dresses online sale. We provide you the option of returning the items if you don’t like it and the reason could be anything.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook