COLLABORATIONS

BODYCON HALTER MAXI DRESS @CHICUU

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Have you've seen my previous post on the striped high slits maxi dress from CHICUU? Well, today I'm bringing you another maxi dress from CHICUU. This bodycon halter maxi dress. The dress has a floral motif design and the fabric is made of soft velvet. It has a white lining sown to the floral motif velvet fabric and so the background of the dress is white. I simply love the dress because I do need an extra evening dress especially dress, especially a dress that is appropriate to wear during winter.
I have to say the fit is supposed to be figure hugging but although this is the smallest size available it is sligtly looser around certain areas of my body. However, this maxi dress is as stunning as seen on the website and more. I've worn my short fluffy coat over the dress and added a pair of stilettos.
I love the dress because its really warm and a halter neckline, in my opinion, is very sexy.
The dress flares out at the bottom, almost like a mermaid silhouette dress. I love that about the dress because it allows you to move easily and freely.
This dress also available in All white.
I love adding a pop of color to an all black outfit and this time is this red Chanel bag, Notice my ankle pantihose which is so in fashion rigt now. Celebrities like Rianna and Kendall Jenner were spotted wearing ankle stockings on the red carpet recently. Look out for more styles of ankle stockings I'll be wearing soon!
 Shop my BODYCON HALTER FLORAL MOTIF MAXI DRESS at CHICUU and more
Happy shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook