COLLABORATIONS

LAYERED SLEEVE CROP BLOUSE @ZAFUL

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling another clothing item from Zaful,, the Online store where you'll find trendy, fashionable clothes.
 This layered sleeve crop blouse is simply stunning and I've paired it with a combination of black, camel, taupe colors.
 We've seen a lot of ruffles on clothing in the past few season and this year will be no different. You will see this trend throughout Spring and Summer once again. I love blouses with interesting sleeves. If you've bee reading my blog for a while you can probably recall how many times I've styled blouses with interesting sleeves throughout last year.
The sleeves are very long, over the hands, which is another trend and I simply love this trend. This blouse has a belt-tie fastening which you can tie in front but I've tied mine on the side.
Head on over to Zaful and find many different styles of blouses to suit your personal. Any statement blouse will elevate any bottom clothing you wearing!
Shop my LOW CUT LAYERED SLEEVE CROP BLOUSE at Zaful Today
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook