COLLABORATIONS

GRAY LACE-UP TOP @CHICUU

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Happy New Year !!!!!!!!
to you my regular blog readers and followers and also those who are visiting my blog for the first time. Thank you for your support throughout the past years. Cheers to a Fabulous year (2018) of Fashion and Style.
Today I'm styling this gray lace-up top from Chicuu. I've paired it with my leather pants and black fluffy jacket both from Chicme as seen in previous posts. I have to say I love this top because is sexy and fun and also very stylish. For me, there is nothing wrong for women to show a little bit of skin as long as it is done in a tasteful way.
 The fabric this lace-up top is made of is quite warm and all the emphasis is on the front of the top. As you can see the rest of it is all one color.
You can style this gray blouse any way you want. The top is available in different colors to suit your personal taste. The laces in front stay in position so there is no need to feel uncomfortable wearing this top.
I totally love this lace-up top/blouse and I see myself wearing it quite often.
 
CHICUU is the online shop worth checking out. They have a wide variety of fashionable clothes for woman and the prices are super affordable!!
Shop my gray LACE-UP BANDAGE LONG SLEEVE TOPToday!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook