COLLABORATIONS

PINK-ON-PINK AND RED-ON-RED @CHICUU

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm so excited to introduce you to a new online shop, CHICUU. I'll be styling a lot more clothes for this company, so watch this space!!!!. Chicuu is an Online shop, with a wide variety of clothes and accessories for women. The website is very interactive and it is quite easy to find what you are looking for. Everything is beautifully categorized and therefore the ease to scroll down the website.
With so many clothes available to me, it was difficult to choose but because red is the color of the season, I thought why not get me this high waist bell bottom flare pants. This pants is available in other colors to suit your personal taste!!
I've paired this pants with more red and pink color clothes. Winter can be gloomy and dark and adding color to your closet during winter is a bonus. Color always effects my mood in a good way.
 The fit of this red pants is impeccable. I simply love it!!! It has the lace-up detailing on both sides of the hip line, which accentuates the waist and hips beautifully.
I adore the bell bottom flare design of this pants. The fabric these pants are made of feels soft on the skin and drapes easily on the legs. It allows you to move easily and therefore it is a very comfortable pants to wear.
You have to check out this website, CHICUU. It's so worth it.!!
I will be bringing you more fashion from this website!
Shop my WIDE LEG HIGH WAIST BELL BOTTOM FLARE PANTS today !!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook