COLLABORATIONS

SILVER LACE-UP BOOTS @TOBI

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I've mentioned in one of my previous posts that I'll be styling clothes from TOBI the next few days and today I've styled boots!! Yeah, lace-up booties.
Lace-up boots are such  BIG trend right now. Silver and gold in clothing and shoes are the IN thing this season. You will see lots of shiny glittering boots out there, all most like a disco ball. I opted for the Silver/Grey Lace Up Satin Booties only because I liked it more and wanted to wear it with different clothes in my closet. These boots are so perfect in many ways and I just cannot get enough of them. I've styled it with a navy knitted sweater and matching skirt from Nakdfashion last winter collection. I've added my silver reversible tote bag and headscarf from ID PETERS LONDON.
I love how this look came together so beautifully.
I love a high heel so I'm totally in love with these boots.
I can wear these silver grey booties as streetwear during the day or to a night out on the town.
Tobi.com is the Online shop where you will find super modern, trendy clothes and shoes for women.
Shop my GREY LACE UP SATIN BOOTIES at TOBI and more!!!!!
My REVERSIBLE TOTE BAG and HEAD SCARF from ID PETERS LONDON
Happy shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook