COLLABORATIONS

BLACK BANDAGE MESH BODYCON DRESS @UPSTARTCLOTHINGCOMPANY

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Hi everyone!!!
The holiday season is here and with so many festivities going on, for us women, the question always comes up, what shall I wear. This is the time of the year where we have so many invitations to celebrations from work functions to family gatherings. I have to say it is a very exciting time of the year because we get to see family members and friends we haven't seen throughout the year.
Anyway, Upstartclothingcompany is a New Online shop but has already established themselves as a front-runner of high fashion clothing for females and males. At the arrival of this black bodycon dress , I was like, "will I be able to pull this dress off?- knowing that I'm not that curvy. But I was wrong, this bandage kind of dress with the mesh fabric insets is just stunning!! It fits my body perfectly and accentuates every part of my body. It actually shapes the body exactly how you want a dress to.

I think a black dress is always a go-to dress in any woman's closet. This bandage mesh dress will make you turn heads. LOL. I like the length because it is above the knee but not too short to be classified as a mini. I love the sheerness of the sleeves and the insets by the waist and upper bust.
All these hints of sheerness make this dress so sexy!! The back is cut out lower but just above the bra line. I simply love this dress and this will be one of my dresses to wear during the holiday season!!
 You have to check out this website-Upstartclothingcompany!!
It is so worth it.
Shop my BLACK BANDAGE MESH BODYCON DRESS today.
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook