COLLABORATIONS

TAUPE THIGH-HIGH BOOTS @TOBI

Friday, December 08, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Was it Marilyn Monroe, who said:"Give a girl a pair of stilettos and she will conquer the world" but in my case, the stilettos are boots during winter. I simply love winter season because it is that time of the year where you can really dress up and layer all the clothes in your closet.LOL
Seriously, I cannot get enough of boots. Over-the-knee boots or thigh-high boots are here to stay because it as been the highlight of every winter season for the past few years. Wearing over-the-knee boots allows you to wear your short mini dresses and shorts as you please and of course, you can wear your jeans tucked in the boots. Maxi skirts and dresses are also so cool to wear with these boots especially when it has slits.
These taupe faux suede thigh-high boots are so warm and comfortable to wear. These exact same style boots are also available in black at TOBI.
I've paired it with a black off the shoulder dress and added my leopard printed coat. I kept the look very minimal because who needs a lot of clothes when you have a pair of show stopping boots.LOL
TOBI is the online shop that is starting to grow on me. I love how fashionable and trendy these clothes on the website are.
Shop my TAUPE FAUX SUEDE THIGH-HIGH BOOTS at TOBI and more!!!
Happy shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook