COLLABORATIONS

CREAM LACE UP TURTLENECK SWEATER @TOBI

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hi everyone!!
As much as I am ranting and raving about my love for boots during the winter season. I will have to say that for me winter is also all about cozy sweaters or knitwear. Sweaters have always been a part of all of our lives since we were little babies. I'm sure some of you still remember all the hand-knitted sweaters your grandma used to make for you. Anyway, sweaters can be worn with pants, skirts, dresses and just about with any bottom in your closet. I'm very fond of polo-neck or turtleneck sweaters and when I saw this cream turtleneck sweater at TOBI, I knew that I wanted it.
Cutouts and lace-up details are not just on blouses, dresses, and pants but also on sweaters.
I've paired this sweater with knee-length shorts and my socks from Happy socks, which is mismatched only because I love it that way. Notice I'm wearing sandals that are supposed to be worn during summer but that is how you show off these stunning socks.Wearing socks with stilettos or sandals is a huge trend right now.
I love how this outfit came so beautifully together.
I really love, love, love this lace up turtleneck sweater and one thing I know for sure is that I will dress this with many clothes in my closet. I love how soft the wool is on my skin and the fit is perfect!! This sweater sure is my ultimate cozy yet stylish knit!!
 This sweater is available in three different colors to suit your personal taste!
Shop my CREAM LACE UP TURTLENECK SWEATER at TOBI and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook