COLLABORATIONS

BLACK BIKER JACKET AND VELVET PLEATED SKIRT @ZAFUL

Monday, December 11, 2017

Hi everyone!!!!!
I have to admit that I'm a "Zafulgirl". I've paired this belted faux leather biker jacket with my velvet pleated skirt (both from Zaful) and added a grey color polo-neck top and a gray plaid hat. I love this jacket because the leather finish looks really expensive. The jacket is fully lined and as known as a biker jacket it has all the zipper details.
  Zaful is the online shop where to find fashionable trendy clothes for women but also for men, lately. If you've been reading my blog for a while you know how many, many times I've been styling clothes from Zaful. I am always excited scrolling through the website because I know they always have everything that is on the Fashion Radar NOW!!
Biker jackets are always making a comeback year after year. The fit of this biker jacket is perfect!!! Instead of pairing it with a jeans/pants which is always the obvious thing to do. I've paired it with my velvet pleated skirt as seen in a previous post.
Style your biker jacket any way you want to. It also looks great with a dress!!.
Buy my BELTED FAUX LEATHER BIKER JACKET from Zaful  and more!
My velvet skirt is sold out but get more pleated skirts HERE.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh wow,these photos are gorgeous. With the jacket and styling, you look like a portrait. Keep Sharing. you als knw about cashback offers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for such a great post. I have tried and found it really helpful. For more details to visit jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZEUS MOTORCYCLE GEAR is a brand developed with Innovative Concepts, thanks for suggestion. For more visit motorcycle jacket.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook