COLLABORATIONS

BLACK FLUFFY JACKET AND JOGGER PANTS @CHICME

Monday, December 18, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another outfit from Chicme, the Online shop that has stolen my heart. LOL With winter upon us, we have to keep warm but also remain fashionable. Like I've mentioned in many of my previous posts that I love this time of the year because I get to dress up and layer all the clothes that are tucked away in my closet. I can never have enough coats or jackets during winter. When I saw this short fluffy jacket/coat I knew I had to add it to my coat collection. Although it is available in different colors, I chose black because it is the most versatile for me to have. This length jacket is what I needed and I'm glad I have it.
This black fluffy jacket is fully lined and is actually very lightweight. It is so easy to throw over the shoulders or wear with any clothing in your closet.
I've paired this jacket with a mesh turtleneck top and the jogger pants. This pants is the same pants seen in a previous post which is part of the long cardigan set.. You can see how versatile this pants is because I can wear it with any other top or jacket in my closet.
I've added hints of red to the look and I love the comfort of this outfit. Sportswear clothing and shoes have become clothes to wear all round, everywhere. I for one love that versatile aspect of clothes.

Shop my FLUFFY OPEN FRONT CARDIGAN COAT
my JOGGER PANTS from Chicme and more!!
Happy shopping!
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook