COLLABORATIONS

WHITE BELTED JUMPSUIT WITH SPLICING LACE @CHICME

Friday, December 15, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Like I've mentioned in my previous post, I love to wear white during winter too. This belted wide leg jumpsuit from Chicme is so chic, elegant and just stunning. It has an off the shoulder silhouette and this beautiful splicing lace running across the shoulder line. The sleeves are made of lace too. This is the ideal jumpsuit for the Festive season. I see myself wearing it for Christmas Lunch. Lol
The lace feels so soft and sexy. I have to say this jumpsuit is a bodycon silhouette but for my body shape, which is a narrow hipline, it is looser fitting. I love it that way though because I can easily move around and it feels comfortable to wear.
 I've added my metallic orange sandals and a silk neck scarf and vegan-leather clutch bag from the ID PETERS LONDON accessories collection.
I love how this outfit came together!! For me, a jumpsuit or romper is the easiest clothing item to wear or style!!
All you have to add to any jumpsuit is accessories appropriate for the occasion.
The length of the jumpsuit is so perfect for me and I love the wide leg design. The belt around the waist makes this splicing lace wide leg jumpsuit even more sophisticated and chic.
What can I say, I know I have a winner here which will be around for many seasons to come.


Chicme is the Online shop worth checking out!!
Shop my SPLICING LACE BELTED CULOTTE JUMPSUIT today!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook